Join Our Team
Over the past several decades our best crew leaders came from within the team. Fayette has developed a unique and extensive background servicing the food industry with a variety of contract cleaning solutions.
Fayette has grown exponentially more complex with countless global ingredients, suppliers and expanding supply chains, each with differing quality and safety standards. We are committed to providing food plant sanitation cleaning encompassing the entire manufacturing process. We provide a work force well trained in proper cleaning procedures and management trained in the SQF Program and HACCP principles. You can view our current job postings below.
Production Line AssociateJackson, TN
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production Line Associate
- Monitor product standards and quality
- 8-hour shift, will be standing during shifts
- Lift/move 50 pounds or less
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Inspect product to ensure overall quality
- Follow operating procedures, GMPs, etc.
- Must be able to communicate as directed
- Ensure product is running at the standard in regard to weight, speed, etc.
- Communicate inefficiencies when needed regarding production equipment
- Verify product produced is matching with production codes
- Verify that product meets standards
- Understand production metrics
- Will be working around high speed production equipment
- Must be 18 years +
- Able to work as a team player and ability to work independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Time Management Skills.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 4:30p-12:30a, but may vary. May be required to work some weekends.
- 1+ years janitorial experience, preferred.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent years of experience preferred but not required.
- Employee benefits are available after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, etc.).
- $13.50 per hour
How to Apply
- Download and fill out application via the button below
- Email completed application to Lisa Williams, HR Manager at email@example.com
Fayette Industrial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.